Tuesday 27 April 2010

Name change

When I started this blog I didn't think for one second I would have to meet people who read it. The first time I did I discovered very quickly why "Rubbish@poker" was such a shite title.
"Hi, I'm rubbish, who are you?"
This weekend I'm on the RTR team bash in Newcastle and will be meeting people for the first time. With that in mind you will notice my Blog has changed title.
I had a few names in mind including:
Hi, I shagged Cheryl Cole up the arse
Hi, I'm Jeremy Clarkson's love child
Hi, I've got a 14 inch dick
Hi, I'm one for one on RTR do's
I've gone with "pleased to meet you" just to piss people off.
Random bloke - "Who are you mate?"
Me - "I'm pleased to meet you, now fuck off".
Later.

10 comments:

  1. I think I still prefer "Hi, I shagged Cheryl Cole up the arse" to be honest..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you rather shag Jeremy Clarkson up the arse or be his love child? Difficult one, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Fenix35, but whatever works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But as YOU ARE Jeremy Clarkson's love child don't you think you should go with the truthful title?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing you didn't go with the Cheryl Cole one as you want to stand out from the crowd. With 30 people in a room it would be like the sharing a birthday odds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeremy Clarkson and Cheryl Cole, could you imagine the offspring from those two?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry mate, but to us .... you will ALWAYS be rubbish.
    regards
    dD

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps nights out in Whitely Bay .... fucking awesome
    regards
    dD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, aren't I late to the party - I didn't even get to vote for the 14-inch...thingie.

    Um...is that true and if it is, when do I get to meet you? *whips out camera and wide-angle lens*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think after the Newcastle Event you'll be ok to revert back to the previous name ;)

    Your now linked .....

    ReplyDelete