Saturday 5 January 2013

Lucky 31

Big day of racing and I've pushed the boat out on these five beauties,

Quacity 1.40 New
Cedre Bleu 2.10 Che
Gevrey Chambertin 2.05 Win
Big Fella Thanks 2.40 Win
Alfie Spinner 3.40 San

All decent prices other than Gevrey whose 5/6. Had a £1.50 lucky 31 which pays a small fortune.

Also layed Cardiff in the footie. Taken an academy team plus two first team players who have been out injured long term in McPhail and Velikojna (who hasn't played much first team anyway). Hopefully Macclesfield look at this as a real snub, think "fuck you" and play Cardiff's youngsters off the park. I layed at 1.68 but it's now up to 1.73 and rising.

Basketball went tits up yet again, wondering why I'm bothering at the minute. Might have a rest tonight.

I've had a bet on the darts, De Graaf at 2.10. His opponent is out of sorts and studying for Uni and the odds should flip flop by tomorrow.

After yesterdays Rugby winner I've gone for the same thing in the Exeter V Northampton game. Exeter HT Northampton FT @ 7.50.

Will probably do a little fun acca in the footie but haven't really looked at it yet.

Bought my Daughter an i phone 5 for Xmas and saw her playing temple run yesterday. Her highest score is only 2000m further than mine. Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk. Have been playing non stop and now can't see properly. Need to go for a walk down the bookies and clear my head. For some reason this is all I can think of now?

 Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment